Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wow

My life is so good.

I have a wonderful mom, caring dad, and three amazing siblings. I have so much fun with my family, working with them, playing with them and living for God with them. They are my best friends.

God has changed my heart lately and I feel so much of a greater hunger to be closer to Him and follow Him more. It hardly seems like I can read the Bible enough these days and I often find myself turning off the music, so I can pray without distractions. I just love the Lord so much, I don't think I can ever get enough of Him.

I have the most amazing friends ever. Everyone was so good to me for m birthday. Someone called my in the car, during their busy day, while the had a cold, just to wish me a happy birthday and to pray with me. Someone else asked to stay the night so they could come to my party. My cousins gave me tons of flowers (and a ridiculous lamp :P). My family made delicious food on my birthday. Another great friend surprised me by coming forty-five minutes to my party. One family that came to my party brought their infant baby out to it, the first place he ever went to. And two friends from Canada sent me very nice personal cards to me. This is just to name a few things. Everyone is just so good to me, and I'm so glad God has brought them all into my life.

Life is just so amazing for me. God has blessed me so much. I love having all the joys of life. Listening to music, getting fresh air and sunshine, being able to play instruments, having people that care about me, living in a wonderful family, being blessed with a lovely home, and most of all, getting to serve God and tell other people about Him.

Right now I'm so happy to be blessed. The worldly voice in my head tells me this time will end, that I'll have tough times again and not handle them well, but there's some small voice in me that tells me that God would have me this happy all the time, even when things are difficult and things go wrong. With God's strength, the memory of the good times and the hope of Christ will carry me through all the time and I can keep this joy in me always.

No comments: