Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Specialness

The other day I was pondering being chosen. I was a little upset by some new person who decided our family was too radical and could have nothing to do with us anymore. I was thinking about it more and more and getting rather depressed by the whole thing. Then I realized that it doesn't really matter if I'm rejected by people on earth because GOD chose me. He really did choose me, because there is no way I could be like this on my own. Sometimes it looks like the people of the world are having more fun and that it's too difficult to follow God, but we should never think that. It is a great privilege to be one of the ones that the Lord uses, and I'm so glad I am one of them.

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar...that ye should show forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous light."

1 comment:

Micahlangelo said...

Yes, and if people reject you that claim to be christians, then they aren't living in God's love because if an unbeliever, a muslim, or a mormon came to our door, would we shut them out? Would we reject them?